Have a strong baseball voice? We want you!
The Long Reliever is looking for good baseball people to contribute original, creative content to the site.
– Excellent English understanding – grammar, writing, spelling, punctuation.
– Strong writing voice
– Strong knowledge of all MLB and MiLB (not just one or two teams) – history, players, transactions
– Ability to remove your team bias from articles
– Ability to submit content via email (somewhat tech savvy)
– No requirement for amount of content produced, but we’d prefer if you could create something of value at least 2-4 times per month.
This is a non-paid, resume building opportunity (shall we call it an internship?) for someone who lives and breathes baseball – minor and/or major leagues. You can live anywhere in the country, as this will be an email-based position.
To get in touch regarding this opportunity, send us a tweet or direct message to @thelongreliever.